Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cheerios For Bird Food?

Yesterday while I was working on my wreath Abby and Syd worked on bird feeders....well sort of. Found a post somewhere of course I didn't bookmark it but she had twisted some wire into hearts and strung cheerios on them for the birds. I thought that was something the girls would enjoy doing...especially Abby who loved stringing popcorn for the Christmas tree this year. So i found some old wire hangers and poured them a bowl of cheerios....more ended up in their tummies than on the hangers....but Abby managed to fill up one hanger. Didn't take a pic of the finished project but here's a progress pic:


And of course quite a few ended up on the kitchen floor...thank goodness for little Mason who came sniffing around and ate them all up while I ran out and hung the feeder on the tree...what a good dog!

No comments: